Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Start My Photo's work blog!

Hai, everyone!

Kenji here. Welcome to everyone that come and view my blog. Why i will name it as Kenji-fantasy world? It is because of a sentense, " Story is life". I love taking photos. My wife also know it very much. When i free and moody i will take my alpha and take photos.

I love building, and love the picture which can bring out the feeling and story inside. My wife's told me that " Picture always fake ". Yeah i agree that some of the commercial picture do feel like that way. But my style is, i want the real thing, real picture which can present the real feel.

Kenji- fantasy world show out my working. Please have a look and hope it can inspire your world too.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone!

Kenji-Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment